Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pretty Darn Good-Looking















You know how everyone always says that they have the cutest family? Well, I do. They are so darn good-looking. I keep thinking that I should tell my Aunt Jessica and Uncle Caleb, as well as, my Aunt Katie and Uncle Jason, to get their kids into modeling or acting. I don't mean to brag, but those kids are Cute!!




This is my Aunt Katie and Uncle Jasons 2nd son, Cordell.




Can you believe this picture was taken while he was running a 102 degree fever? Incredible!



To the right is Cordell's brother Sullivan or Sunny. I he is 5, and the most adorable little thing ever!






Below is, my Aunt Jessica and Uncle Caleb's 2nd


daughte, Brianna. She is 8, almost 9. She looks 4.


She is tiny. She will be a movie star someday!








I love my Family! Below, and to the left, is all but 4 of the cousins and that's because 1 of them wasn't born yet! To the right is Junior O'Shae Farmer. This was taken 2 days after he was born. He is now 2 months old! Pretty soon I'll have a picture of all 14 cousins on here. By for now!

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme