Saturday, September 26, 2009

The joys of High School Football!

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated! Life's been a little crazy lately!
Daddies felling a lot better!, and Mommies loving work! We are all doing well in school.
Zach, my best friends brother is on the high school football team this year, as well as a couple other boys I know from church, and stuff. Because of this, I've been going to all the football games on the weekends, even though they play JV, I can still see them suited up, and it's way fun to hang out, scream, and drool over football players with Brianna every weekend! The big pigskin game was this past weekend and we (Braji and myself) got a ride with my friend Denim's parents to the game. Pueblo West won! We've one every game of the season so far! Brianna I screamed louder than almost everyone there, and we streaked our hair Cyclone blue! (Don't worry it was just hairspray!) I even bought the official "Pigskin" T-shirt. Here, for your entertainment, are some pics of my a bestie and I wearing jerseys that we stole from Zach, with our faces painted, and looking awesome! (I'm not full of myself, am I?) Anyway, here you are! These are from last weeks Pigskin game against County, and the week before's game vs. Mitchell HS.

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme