I talk about my blessings a lot, and I will continue to, because I have a lot of them to talk about!
Today, I wanna talk about family, particularly my adopted family, The Longo's. Specifically Miss Dana! She is so much a part of my life, and I don't think I could ever accurately express how much she has done for me! She has raised my Best Friend, as well as my baby brother, and 4 of my awesome little sisters! She has a strength that I don't think she recognizes in her self. Her always positive attitude towards the future is inspiring, and the patience and understanding with which she guides her family is truly admirable. I hope that one day I will be able to be a mother like her, and my mom. And that one day I will be able to make a difference in someone's life the way they have in mine.
My greatest blessing comes in not having just one AMAZING family, and Mother, but TWO! Here's to you Mom and Miss Dana! I hope that one day each of you will be able to recognize what a beautiful gift you are in my life, and all the lives around you! You are Special! I love you, and I am eternally grateful for the blessing of YOU in my life!
You've all seen my 1st Beautiful and Amazing Family, now here's a few of my 2nd Beautiful and Amazing family!
Mr. Justin and Miss Dana!

And than you all know Brianna, Paxton, Miranda, Franki, and Zachary, some of the worlds best siblings! (outside of Samantha, Derik, and Maren!) They're looking good aren't they? I have an all around Good Looking Family! What happened with me? lol. Jk! Jk! I'm happy with me! But, seriously...
I love ya guys!

1 comment:
My sweet Ali - I wish I had time right now to sit down and write out some amazing response to this beautiful post, but I am afraid that it wouldn't do justice for my feelings for you! You are an amazing person and it is I that am truly blessed and inspired by you! You are the icing on my happiness cake and I love you girlie! I hope that you will be able to visit again soon. Until then just know that I think of you often and love you always!
Love you bunche,
Miss Dana
Please tell your mom I am sorry about dinner, but would love to when life slows down a bit. We have 2 football games and one gymnastics meet this weekend so it was just too much. But we greatly appreciate the offer and will do it sometime in the near future or when it is convenient for all! Hugs!!!
Post a Comment