My Friends are such goofs...we take pictures in this exact spot in line every year! But we don't do it on purpose..it just turns out that way..lol.
The Swimming Pool in Utah! My parents actually let me go! It was like the twiligh tzone..I had like 4 hours to pack and get ready before we left...Crazy last minute! lol. Happy 15th Birthday Ranch Sauce! lol. (Kate's nickname...long story ;) )
Kate jumping like she was going into a war zone..lol. Luv ya wacko!
All the LDS floats in the 4th of July parade which was held on the 3rd since the 4th was a Sunday. lol. Every stake anywhere near West Jordan entered a float!
The car trip up..me, Kate, and the dvd player which you don't see but was playing Alias pretty much the whole 10 hours..there and back. lol
Samantha's Surprise 15th Birthday Party!
The View from our Sunrise Devotional at Girls Camp!
The Conscienceses in our skit at Girls Camp
Playing Egyptian Rat Slap. Best card Game Ever!
The Crews Crew! I have been so blessed to be able to come up to my Aunt Katie and Uncle Jacks home and help around the house and with the kids. I love them all so much and they've really been a great ending to my amazing, if busy, and really FUN summer!!
Rebecca-So cute! I love that girl!

Miriam and Joseph playing with Bubbles

I LOVE this picture!
You all know I'm obsessed with Black and White Photography...





Eating Watermelon!!



Playing with the Photo Booth on the Mac Computer!


Such a Great Summer!! Thanks so much to all of you Amazing people in my life! I don't know what I'd do without each and every one of you!! I love you Guys!!
Miriam and Joseph playing with Bubbles
I LOVE this picture!
You all know I'm obsessed with Black and White Photography...
Eating Watermelon!!
Playing with the Photo Booth on the Mac Computer!



Such a Great Summer!! Thanks so much to all of you Amazing people in my life! I don't know what I'd do without each and every one of you!! I love you Guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment