
There was a definate dare devil side of her that was brought out on this trip that we've never seen before. She went on and loved Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Indiana Jones (a million times), the Matterhorn (which has always been her favorite), and she was upset that she wasn't tall enough for California Screamin'. She even went on the Tower of Terror, though she hated it. She and Derik were very brave volunteering to go on that with me. My parents were gonna make me go alone. Their not heights people.
Here's some of us on the Catapillar Ride, with the Catapillar from A Bug's Life.
Here's some of Dad and the kids on the Bumper Cars.
Here's Samantha on the Spinning Ladybugs, and Dad,Derik, and Maren in a giant Chinese Take-Out box.
Doesn't Samantha look cute in her new glasses?
Here are some of us at the hotel. Daddy in his Indiana Jones hat, Me with my Build-A-Bear, Emmett, Maren with her Build-A-Bunny, Carrot, and Derik with his Build-A-Dino, Rex. Notice that Emmett, and I have matching glasses?Poor guy, he has to wear girl glasses. I'm so mean.



Here's some of my amazing family on Alice's Teacups.
Here's a bunch of us messing around in the hat shop. These are some of my favorites. :)




Here's one of Maren and Mom on Space Mountain. I don't know how well you can see it, 'cause it's picture of a picture. And here's one of Samantha and Derik in Tarzan's Treehouse.
Here's proof that I put the ALI in C -ALI-FORNIA!
Here we all are leaving the park on Friday. It was sad because it was our last day, but don't we all look dashing in our rain slickers? I look like a zombie. lol.





And last, but not least, here's one of what might be the best thing I've ever eaten in my life! This is my Mickey Mouse Candy Apple! It was a really, really good green apple, dipped in caramel, then they put on two marshmellows for ears, then they dipped it in chocolate, then the dipped the bottom half in white chocolate, then they rolled the bottom half in red sprinkles, then they put on two yellow jelly beans for buttons. Behold.
If you look closely you can see how my jeans fade as they go up my leg. That's because it poured buckets that day, and my pant legs soaked up gallons of water. But it looks cool. 



Here's a few of us in random locations throughout California Adventures. I wish there would have been someone to take the pictures for us so that we could all be in one. Oh, well. 




No comments:
Post a Comment