Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Long Overdue Update

Hey all! WoW! I'm sorry that it's been sooo long since I've posted! There's a lot that's happened in my life lately, and things have gotton a little crazy.

First of all, we got back from Disneyland about a month ago, and we had the best time! I will follow up this post with one that is exclusivley about our vacation. :)

We had a bit of drama that surrounded our trip. We had been told that our tax returns, which was what we were using to pay for the trip, would arrive in our account on Feb. 3, and so we had been planning to leave on the 7th. Well, two days before we were due to leave our returns still hadn't shown up. We did some calling around and were told that there had been a problem and we would not recieve the money until the 10th!! This completly screwed things up as far as my dad's schedualed vacation time, and our hotel resevations. We were devastated and extremely dissapointed that we would no longer be able to make the tripe. I called up my friend Brianna, and she immediatly told me that i should come over and she would help me get my mind off the lost trip. We had a ball hanging out with her family, and her horses. I had THE best ride of my life while I was there and we went out on the trail with two of her horses, Kolby and Jack. We did all kinds of jumps and cantering. So I dedicate this post to Brianna. Thanks for always being there when I need you and give your mom and sibs a big hug for me! You guys are the best!

Here are a bunch of pictures that were taken while I was at their house. (Most of these were taken by Brianna little sister Frankie. She has a real career ahead of her! Theses are some of the best pictures of me in existance!)

This one is of me and Brianna on Friday after our shopping spree at Kohls.





This is one of the two of us waiting for Zack to get us our dinner. (He's their residant cook, and that night we had excellent chicken panin's. lol. just kidding. Zack is Brianna's brother.)



Here's another one of us! I have no idea what I was doing, I think I was playing with Miranda, but I'm not posiitive. I might have been talking to Paxton. :)


This is one on the right of my favorite's we were having soo much fun!










I look serious in this one because, I didn't know Brianna was smiling. I thought we were going for cool, straight faced. But since that's really not me, I look sorta of sick...I wish I'd smiled!




I don't like this one of me. It makes my nose look huge, which it is...but anyway, it's a good one of Brianna!

I LOVE this picture! It's one of my all time favorites! I'm going to frame it and put it on my wall! Brianna have I mentioned that you ROCK, Girlie? 'Cause you do! Not too many people can make me look good in pictures, but you have a lock on it! Luv ya!








This one is probably one of the best pictures of me ever taken. Frankie, you have a major career as a photographer in front of you. Chase it Girlie!

P.S. Did you notice how awsome my hair looks with that shirt? I might cry when it finally fades:(

Thanks you Miss Dana for doing it! You ROCK!

Now here are some pictures and videos took the next day. (I stayed the night.)

Here is one of me and the amazing photographer, Frankie!














These next pics are all ones that Frankie took without me knowing.














Here's one of Miranda. In case you haven't noticed, that girl makes bedhead look GOOD! lol.

Here are a couple more of Frankie. I don't know how she bends herself like that. I think she might have been a pretzel in another life. lol.


















Now here's a a couple that Frankie took of me grooming Jack. :) The Videos star Jack, Mojo, Kolby, Brianna, and me. Frankie is the awsome director who's gonna make me big! lol. One of the videos was taken on Tuesday night, and the other two were on Wednesday morning. :) And one of them is in their living room on Wednesday after our ride. It's got me, Brianna, Paxton, and Miranda eating animal crackers. And I think it's got a bit of Zack makeing lunch...I gave Frankie free rein with my camera, so I don't really know what all is on there. :)


Aliright! I'll talk yo you guys later, and tell you all about Disneyland and California!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Ali, you look BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. We sure miss you.

Brianna said...

Hey girlie you know I'm always here for you whenever you need to have a blast! Your the bomb diggedy :) and i'm gald you like my family soooo much! We love you too talk to you later.

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme