Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The joys of Life

Do you ever just stop and think about those little, every day things that often bring the most joy? I do. So I'm going to use this post to share some of my little joys with you.

Derik singing in the shower. He only sings for the first few seconds, but I kept filming in hopes that he would start again. He's pretty good!



Playing with my cousin Gabriel.

Hangin' with Braji (Brianna) in the trunk of her mom's suburban...
Seeing the joy on the faces of Derik, Cordell, and Sunny while they held doves.
K, I gotta go. Were getting ready to go to the big family 4th of July weekend at my mom's family's cabin! It's going to be really fun! I'm gonna go Cliff Diving! Wish me luck! I'll be back to tell you all about it soon!

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme