Saturday, June 13, 2009

Youth Confrence (And a quick Daddy Update!)

Hey guys ! I can't talk for long but I'll put on a bunch of pictures to make up for it! Maybe...
I just got back today from Youth Confrence 2009! Woohoo! We did service all weekend, and in the end the youth in our stake collectivley performed over 750 hours of service, managed to get over 1/4 of a TON of food donated to Care and Share, donated some 400 toys, stuffed animals, and coloring supplies to the foster kids at Pueblo Social Services, visited 25 widows, and put together 16 REALLY full missionary care packages! And still managed to have two rocking awesome dances and an awards dinner for mentors who have made a difference in our lives. I invited my best friends Miss Dana and her daughter, whom, if you follow my blog, you already know...Brianna! Inviting Miss Dana was one of the best choices I ever made, and I'm so thankful
that I have her influence, and that of her family in my life! She raised my best friend and for that I'll always be grateful! They're my second family, it's like I've gained two more amazing parents, another brother, and 4 more sisters! As if 1 amazing family wasn't enough, I've been blessed enoough to get TWO! I love you Longos!!!!

And a quick update on my dad before I show you youth confrence pictures. He is doing really well! He had a wound vac put in last week and it has already reduced the incision by half! He'll hopefully be back to work in a week or two! Thanks to all of you who have prayed for us, and who have helped us throught this trial! I love you all!!!!
Katelyn, Ashley and Amanda!
My group for service on Friday! Pueblo West 1st ward girls Rock!!Straightning Cassie's hair for the dance on Friday night. Don't worry I didn't look like a monster when we left! Promise! lol. :)Brianna and Eric dancing for the first time out of 6! Go Girlie! lol! jk. jk.Sorry about the color. It was dark, and I haven't transfered my good editing software over yet. She really wasn't mad like that when dancing she was just ticked at me for taking pics. I should have video taped it! lol.
Christy, Cassie, Me, and Samantha at the end of confrence barbeque!
Alayna, Steph, and Mantha!

Amanda Wilkinson and Devin K. (There's two Devins. Devin K. in second ward and Devin J. in 1st ward.)
Katelyn, Me, Sara, Samantha, Cassie, Stephanie, and Amanda's hand and foot.
Most of Pueblo West 1st ward Young Women! Katelyn,Katlynn,Ashley,Amanda,Cassie,Sara,Samantha,Sister Rasor the YW's Pres.,Stephanie,Me,and Christy. (I named us in a zig zag pattern starting on the front right.)

Two rows of Pueblo West 1st ward before the testimony meeting at which I cried. Just an FYI...;) The first row from front to back, Amanda, Alayna, Spencer, Paul, Hunter, Eric and Devin J. Second Row: Cassie, Sara, Samantha, Katelyn, Step, and Katelynn.


K, that's all for now folks! I love you all!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like you had lots of fun at Youth Conference! I know those were always lots of fun and very spiritual. I'm glad your dad is doing so well. I will pray for you all.

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme