Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines

Okay...so...I got a special Valentines Day delivery at school yesterday, and I had to share. I was in my 7th hour yearbook class when the school secretary, Miss Dawndee delivered this to me!!

It was super special! And the entire school smelled like roses all day! (Our school is small, but Still!) And everyone was asking me what was going on, I felt like I had a giant spolight on the entire time, but I felt so special! Ahh!! Anyway, I had to share. Devin, if you're reading this, know that it was super special, Thanks...:) Alrighty, so than I came home got ready in a whirlwind, and than Devin picked me up and we met our friends Cody and Felecia for dinner at Chili's. After that we went to the school dance. I had a really good time. So there you go...for all of you who have been bugging me for info. There it is! Here are a couple pics from the dance, and I'll post again soon! Email me, or comment if you want more details...(Brianna, Ann....any others?)
This is a bad picture of me, but....I like the other one...!

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme