Monday, February 1, 2010

Daddy Update

Okay, I've only got a minute, but Daddy's home! He came home last Monday, and got all the tubes and stuff taken out today, so he's here and doing well! He's still on the pain meds, but hopefully not for much longer! Thank You all for your support through all this!! I'll be on soon when I have more time, and I'll post some pictures and let you all know what I and my familia have been up to! Love ya Guys!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad to hear it!

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme