Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Long Overdue Update

Okay, so here's a very overdue post for my poor, neglected followers.
Suessical is OVER! WoW! But we had a very successful run! 6 ticketed shows, we nearly filled up all 3 nights, and we were full when we did our school performances. DVD's are in the mail, so as soon as I get mine I'll try and post a few clips for you guys. And we went to the Music in the Parks competition in Denver on Saturday where we competed against about 30-40 other choirs and orchestra's from all over Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico! We, very suprisingly to us, took FIRST place in our division and got a judges rating of Excellent! We were super pshyched! And than we got to play around at Elitche's all day. So that was fun...lol. :D
Devin and I agreed that it would be best for the both of us at this point in time to not be exclusive, so I"m single again! lol. jk.jk. but seriously. :p
Umm...I know Daddy's b-day was way back in March, but I'll post some pics from that too...Maren and Derik both had there Spring musical's and they were very successful! Unfortunatly I was unable to see Derik's because I had a show, but I heard that it was amazing! The 5th grade perormed the musical RATS! And Marens 1st Grade class did a Spring concert that consisted of bunnies, leprochauns, and a lot of movment! She loved every minute of it!
Samantha's room is finally finished and she loves having it all to herself, she hardly ever comes out anymore....lol.
I'm getting to remodel my room, so wish me luck and a timely completion of that. lol.
We're all ready for school to be out in a few days!! YaY! But for me it's kinda bitersweet...I start the college next year, so none of sophmores are going to be seeing each other as much. It'll be different, but we're all REALLY excited. I have 4 classes for the fall semester, and I go to school from 8-2 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That'll be nice for working and such. :D And I'll be taking college classes towards my Associates degree in General Studies while getting credits towards my high school graduation, and taking classes to earn credits for my AA in Sonography (ultrasound tech) and hopefully take a few photography classes too! So it's like 3 in one! My Associates in general studies, my diploma, and credits towards my major and my minor!! With all of this and my seminary graduation I was told that BYU's pretty much a guarantee as long as I keep my grades up!!! Life's going pretty well for all of us right now, but comment and let me know how you're all doing!

Random Pics!

Me taking pictures of myself in the mirror....can you spell BOREDOM?! lol. Me and My Monkey Boys! Goofing off with Ashlee and Samantha...Devin and Cody at Prom...they both look kinda miserable huh?....CUTEST picture EVER! Daddy and Maren after her 1st grade concert.Matt and Kelsey, two of my bestsest friends. lol.
Cast pictures after the show on Saturday! A few of us Sleeping on the stage between shows on Friday. We had 3 shows that day and we were all exhausted! From left to right.... Angie (a who), Kaitie (the Cat), Nia ( a Wickersham), me ( a who), Cody ( a jungle animal), and Dillion (Vlad Vladakoff). We slept there for like an hour...The Mayor of Whoville took these pictures. lol.
The Cat in the Hat and Gertrude! Or...Kaitlynn and Katelyn...or....Katie and Kate. lol. We had 3 Katlyn's and a Katie on set! Crazyness!
Horton (Evan) and the Cat in the Hat (Kaitlynn) with our 1st place trophy!!!
Daddy's B-day!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad things are going well. Take care and have lots of fun this summer!

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme