WoW! I can hardly believe it! Sophmore Year is over....It flew by so fast, I mean...I'm glad that School's Out and Summers In, but I'm gonna miss all the people and the memories. Next year at PCC is gonna be so different...A new adventure, but still I can't help feeling a liitle sad at saying goodbye to the old ones... Well here's to everyone that made my short lived high school experiance a bomb awesome one! I love you guys! Hey...and since I'm addicted to pictures...here's a few of my favorite pictures from Sophmore Year!
My face is glowing in this one...lol
Megan, Robyn, Izzy, and I on the day of our Softball tournament...which we WON! Woohoo!

Me and Megan...

Preston...
Kelsey, Jon, Alayna, and I....
Colton, Kelsey, Me, and Alisa
In the dug out...
Donavin and Spencer


Thanks to the SCEC class of 2012 for making this school year the BEST EVER!
I look weird in this one cuz I had been leaning my head back and was just pulling it up when Ashlee took the picture...But Kelsey and Harlee look cute. lol! This was at Justine's end of the year party, right before we went to play capture the flag, hide and seek, tag, star gaze, play truth or dare, and run through the sprinklers on the golf course...in the dark. Fun! lol. 
Me and Ashlee being weird...as always...
Me and Megan...
Preston...
Donavin and Spencer

Thanks to the SCEC class of 2012 for making this school year the BEST EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment