Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hot Dogs!

Have you guys seen the wolf pack that they cast for New Moon yet? My only objection is that Jacobs not in this particular pic. Weird because I'm essentially Team Cullen. That is if I was to be forced to pick a team, because I do feel bad for Jake, and I think that Seth ROCKs,but Edward is pretty amazing and Emmetts my homeboy, soo........ lol! ;)
My mom saw this pic and was telling me that I had to go on and look, because it was pretty good! And I though, wow, has my mom finally lost it? Because she was telling me this in the hospital which was one of the few times recentley that I wasn't thinking about Twilight. But, anyway, I went on and looked it up and...well...there's not really words. So here...see for yourself. Let me know what you think, k? P.S. Notice how they all have the same tattoo? Hmmm....

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme