Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Poor Neglected Blog!

Sorry!
I know it's been forever and a day since I last updated! I can't talk long, because since we downsized and had to send back our three school computers, we only have 20 minutes a piece on the central hub of our household. lol. Jk. Jk. The dining romm is the central hub. lol.
I promise though that I'll start updating more often. :)
Dad is doing very well, he's walking around and being his usual fatherly self! I'm glad, 'cause I missed it!
I'll add some more aboout my two sleepovers this weekend, and some pics of our garden, as well as my alomost quarrel with the cute Big R guy next chance I get, but for now, I'm already over my time so TaTa!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ali, glad things are going well. Send me an email and let me know what's going on with school and your dad...

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme