Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Guess What Famous Proffessional Bull Rider I met!!

Justin McBride!!! He's like a two time world champion bull rider and he was singing, that's right singing, at the Wild Wild West Fest. And we were dancing next to the stage, and than my friend Brianna' s dad was like, "You should see if he'll sign your jean jackets." And I was like, "I have a Sharpie!" And so we went up to the stage after the song ended and asked and he ws like "Yeah! Do you have a pen?" And I practically threw my Sharpie at him. Than he bent down on the stage and signed our jackets!

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme