Thursday, January 21, 2010
Daddy Update
I just got back from seeing Daddy! He's doing really well. He's on solid foods now, that makes him happy. He's going from the IV to pills tomorrow and they said he might be able to come back tomorrow afternoon! I'm so happy that he's doing so well. This is his 3rd major surgery in 9 months, and if you include Mommy's surgery, the 4th Major operation in our family in the past 3 years. Hopefully after this we can all take some time off from the whole life threatening hospital trips and breathe for a while! Well, Samantha's yelling at me to get off, so I'll talk to you later! I'll keep you updated! And, hey for those of you in my area, my school is going to be on channel 11 tonight at 10:00. We're doing a lot of fundraisers for Haiti and today was our Hoops for Haiti Basketball game. High School Students vs. Teachers! It was really fun! If you watch, keep a look-out for me I'm the one with the pink-streaked ponytail, screaming really loud and being ridiculously excited. I'll try and find it online and post the clip later. Thanks again for all your love and prayers! You guys are the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment