Friday, December 12, 2008

Revenge! lol! Just Kidding!



My friend Brianna put some pictures of me on her blog, and they're not even GOOD pictures. So this is my revenge! Just jokeing, I love her!)


You've already seen one of her and Liz in my last post, but here's a few of them at the TREC or Treat.
From left to right my friends, Kate, Ashley, Me (ignore me, this is revenge remember?!), Samantha, Brianna (the grand offender! jk.), and Liz.

And here's Brianna and Bo! She looks like Miss Military U.S.A (is there such a thing?) She should win some sort of trophy. It's not really fair because she put horrid pictures of me on her blog, but I don't have any bad pictures of her!

It's not FAIR! Haha! I love you Brianna! (Even if you are mean and cruel. jk.)

~Ali~

1 comment:

Brianna said...

They are not horrid pitures of you your just being to crittical about your self. I thought they were cute.

Brianna.

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme