Friday, April 3, 2009

In Memoriam

I am dedicating this post to my favorite, much worn jeans. They have just recently died a very tragic death, and in this way I am insuring that their memory will live on for ever.
The cause of death was not in fact either of the gaping holes in the knees, nor the rip at the bottom of the left leg. It wasn't even the fray on the inside of the right thigh where it was wearing away from rubbing the saddle too much. No. The culprit was the GIANT slit near the back, right pocket. Here are some photos of the deceased. If you have a weak stomach, you might want to look away.
For some "Happy Memory" photos of my jeans you can see a recent post entiteled Disneyland!!!. They are the jeans that I'm wearing in the first two pics of me in that post.
Okay I have to laugh now! lol. :) But I'm still very sad. If anyone knows where I can find another pair, please let me know! They were size 5 (in juniors), lowrise, Mossimo's.

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme