Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Adventures the Galley Cabin

We left left Tursday to spend 4th of July weekend at my Aunt Jessica's family cabin in Grand Lake,Co. We had some pretty amazing adventures that I don't think anyone will be forgetting soon! There were 25 people in, 8 beds (some people had to sleep in the cars, and Nana and Papa slept in a tent), and 1 bathroom, for 4 days! We went swimming at the local pool, canoeing at Lake Granby, fishing, Cliff Diving at Lake Granby (Grand Lake was crowded), we ate s'mores almost every night!, we atched the fireworks on the 4th from the City Market parking lot, watched movies, cooked...a lot, and talked, all weekend! Most of my mom's siblings and their family were there, except Micah who is touring Ireland, Prouge, and Rome! You know how OCD I am about taking pictures and documenting every little bit of everything, so here is some visual documentation of our adventures at the Galley Cabin!
It was a beautiful drive up!
Tales from around the Campfire...

The Kids loved to play out side!

Maren and Gabe


Derik and Sunny


Arianna














Caine



















Now for the lake pictures!

Now Here's a couple of us Cliff Diving! P.S. Right after I jumped the third time it started HAILING! and we ran 1/4 of a mile and jumped a fence in our swimsuits in the hail/rain! It was most definatly an adventure!

Here's Samantha!

Me! I look like kid don't I? How sad....I felt like all that!

And here's a few of us hangin' around the cabin and makin s'mores!














Now for the sad part. I think everyone suffered from the goodbye blues when it was time for our adventures to come to an end. My heart always suffers a little when I have to say goodbye, but there were a few little hearts this trip that utterly shattered when it was time to leave.
Alright, it's gettin close to dinner time, so I'm gonna go for now. I'll talk to you all soon, and please feel free to comment, I love hearing from you!
~Ali~

1 comment:

Britt said...

what a cute family!

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme