Daddy is doing really well! He got his stitches taken out yesterday! Yeah!!
We are all adjusting to school pretty well. Samantha and I are finally into the groove of things! Samantha is having fun n her astronomy class, and I'm getting ready for a concert with my choir and music classes! It's on Nov. 10th, and I'll be singing with the choir, and doing percussion.
We're also doing well in our yearbook class, my teachers are awesome!
Derik and Maren are having a ball in school, although Maren doesn't like gym class.
Mom is doing well at work! She just graduated from training. She graduated 3rd in her class!
That's it for now, but I hope you all are doing great! Thanks again for being the best bloggers ever!!! And I just need to do a little shout out to my AMAZING family who has helped me through things i never could have faced alone, ALL my wonderful friends, the Longo's especially my girl, Brianna! And on a spiritual note, this experiance hasn't been the most fun for me, but it has helped me to triple my testimony and faith! Thank you all for always being there, and being a such a great example!




















1 comment:
How fun that you're in public school. Do you like it?
What happened to your dad?
Where is your mom working?
I sure miss you!
Post a Comment