Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Awaiting New Moon and Taylor Lautner!

Okay, so I don't know if you guys have seen any recent pics of Taylor Lautner, so i'm gonna show you some! Because in my opinion, if your female, and you haven't had the oppurtunity to drool over the unatainable, yet still totally amazing Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black in the upcoming video release of New Moon), than you haven't lived fully!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Ali, it's coming soon! Just 6 weeks or so... Hope all is going well and you are adjusting to school okay.

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme