Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Sacrifice of a Nation/Daddy Update

I don't know if you guys know this or not, but I have an another blog dedicated to all thing patriotic. I was just on doing a few different things, and thought that I'd share. This a topic that's very close to my heart and that I feel very strongly about, and i'd like for you to be a part of that too, so head over and check it out! I don't have very many posts, but there'll be more.
It's http://america-unitedwestand-dividedwefall.blogspot.com.
I promise I'll update soon, and put on some pics and of what we've been doing lately. P.S. Daddy had his surgery today and is doing well. We're going over to see him tonight, so I'll let you know than more details, as I was at the gym when he went in, and somewhere between biology, lunch, and art when he got out. Thank you all for your concern and your prayers. I am deeply grateful!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad the surgery went well. I am looking forward to hearing how your dad is!

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme