Saturday, March 27, 2010

Everything!! :P

Okay...I know it's been forever since I really posted about what's going on in the life of Ali and/or in the Wickham household so here's a summery of everything I can think of at the moment that's been going on.
Dad's doing well, I helped him relandscape and build a French Drain by the side of the house on Monday, and he and Samantha have been doing a lot in her room, sanding mostly. They come out of there looking like powdered donughts...It's so funny! Mom's doing well, loving work. She got her promotion to Team Lead and so she works longer hours and we see her a little bit less, but she's doing well. :) Samantha is really excited she's going all 80's to prom. She looks so cool! I would have gone 80's with her but I couldn't find a dress that fit me and the theme :( So Samantha get's to be the super cool and fun one while I wear gold and black because it was well on the only thing that would fit me....oh well maybe next time. Derik's all excited because he's almost beat his Zelda wii game. Maren's excited because her Best Friend Stacy is being baptized tonight. So as you can tell lots of excitement going around! lol. Like I said, I helped my Dad on Monday, went out with Devin on Tuesday. I had a lot of fun and it was nice to get to go hang out with him away from school...lol. :) On Wednesday I went to Kaitlynn's house and hung out with her and Ashlee. We watched UP and The Guardian and Emma, and ate steak. Yum. Than on Thursday all of us girls went up to the Springs with my mom and Sister Iler and we went all over on the hunt for a prom dress. I found one that'll work so hopefully I can pull it off. It's got kinda of an old Hollywood Glamour thing going. It's pretty fun and elegant and I don't expect to see anyone else with my kinda look, so that'll be a plus. We had a really great day and got drinks from Orange Julius wich is one of my most favorite things!! Yay! lol. And than yesterday we went shoe shopping with Kaitlynn and Tiasha but there aren't any strappy gold shoes anywhere in Pueblo! It was incredibly frustrating, so the hunt goes on. We ran into Cody at the Mall and talked for a while, he's so funny, he was frustrated cause he's trying to match Felecia for prom but there isn't any place that has the same color of red. lol. Than we sang Suessical really loudly in the Target parking lot and that was pretty funny. And than we came home and the Missonaries were over for dinner so we got to hang out with the awesome Elder Maughn, and meet and hang out with Elder Taylor who's really nice and just like almost every other Elder I've ever met really funny and awesome. lol. Now we're getting ready to go back out on the hunt for shoes and to get some stuff for Samantha's room.

1 comment:

Britt said...

So fun to hear how all of your are doing. It makes us miss you less.

What happened to your dad?

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme