Friday, March 12, 2010

The Pride Cycle

Have you ever experianced a time when you feel like everythings going really well, and than life throws you a curve ball and you fall flat on your face? Well, my life was going really well, dad's getting better, mom got a promotion, I have friends that love me and care a lot about me, an awesome boyfriend who shares my standards and is easy to trust!, even seminary is going really well! And than I fell flat on my face, lucky for me all those blessings I listed acted like a saftey net and are keeping me up. Thank you. But through all that I have to deal with the parts of life that cause you to regret and make you wish things could have turned out differently. Everyone is put in your life for a reason, to teach you something even if that lesson is not blatently apparent when it happens, or even afterwards. Is it possible to meld two very differnt lives and sets of ideas and standards into a relationship that will remain harmonious through trials? Is it possible to repair the damage caused when the famous Pride Cycle kicks in and knocks your feet out from under you? I wonder....But it's amazing that throughout it all life maintains this majestic kind of beauty like the calm in the eye of the storm. Another testament to dancing in the rain rather than wasting life waiting for the storm to pass.

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme