Friends are one of my biggest blessings, and one of the things i talk about most on my blog, so I though that I'd introduce you to a bunch of my friends from church and school. Since you already know Brianna and the Longo's I'll leave them out of this post, but here's some of my other awesome friends!
Spencer,Cody,Matt, and Chris duct taped together for a science project and bringing me pizza...

Nicole and Felicia Taped together for the same science project...

Kayla W. on Crazy hair day...

Jerron (i don't really know him...) Shandi and Donavin....

John and Kayla P...

Matt, Ish, and Devin....

Alisa in her letterman jacket that I envy...

Alisa, Ashlee, Me, Kelsey, and Izzy....

Kelsey posing for the camera...lol.

Nicole and Alisa being dorks...

Spencer with his giant smile....

Katelyn and Ashlee being awesomly weird!...

Kaitlynn with her gorgeous eyes.....

There they are, awesomness! I don't have everybody on here but I'll update as I get more pictures! I love you guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment