Alright, You guys Rock Socks! TTYL.... :)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Random News
It's Tuesday... there's something about Tuesday's. They are good cause we have Young Women's on Tuesday nights, but than again.... it's not Monday so it's not the beginning of the week, and it's not Wednesday so it's not the middle of the week...hmmm. I'm so bored! Miss Miller's talking about hot guys in People magazine, and so we're really not getting anything done for our debates. Hmm. Considering all that's happened the past few days, I'm doing really well! Prom's coming up so I'm going dress shopping this week! Yay!! I have really awesome friends, and so life is good! Hmm...I got a Facebook! I'm on there as Payton Haylee though for security issues...so if you get a friend request know that it's from me! Now Alayna, Mrs. Miller, Donavin, and Jon are talking about wether Ryan Reynolds is hot or not.... I think we're supposed to be in class... but I guess not. Now we're picking a supreme court case to debate. I'm soo bored!!! I bet this post will probably read by the guys in 7th hour today while I'm in Suessical rehearsal's.... so.. Hi DEVIN!, Spencer!, Matt!, and who else might read this??? MR. BIGGERS! Ish! Ashlee! Kelsey! Samantha!! Ugh! I'm so bored! I wish I had plans this weekend....I really don't want to work on the garden again! I'm still bruised from plowing on Saturday! This is the most random post EVER!! hmm.... I hope I don't have homework tonight! This blog is beginning more and more popular for some reason... not that I mind. Okay, I guess we're debating the U.S. against Nixon so.... this might be a fun project. You guys should seriously comment on my posts because I love reading what you have to say. ;) Wow... so here! Comment about this... Should I cut my hair before or after Prom? And I was thinking a little above shoulder length, layers, maybe side sweep bangs, and maybe I'll highlight it... Platinum Blonde. What is your opinion??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment