Saturday, March 6, 2010

Heya

Well, I thought I'd get on and let you all know that Samantha's hair turned out really well! She's now a very happy strawberry blonde. I also thought that I'd tell you that I'm very excited because I've oficially been in the newspaper. Even though I was just a miniscule dot behind Horton the Elephants shoulder...oh well. I was still there. lol. I'm getting ready to go up to Rebecca's baptisim, and than I'm gonna hang out with Ann for a while. How are all of you? Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme