Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life is Too Short

My youngest cousin JaShay was born on March 13th of 2008. I can't believe that he is almost a year old! It just blows my mind how fast everyone is growing up.
My youngest cousin (after JaShay), Isaiah, just died on Oct. 10th. Life is so short. Chlidren grow up too fast and die too soon. I cherish every moment of time that I have with my family and friends.
Life is to short to do anything but to cherish every moment.


Me with JaShay in the hospital about 2 days after his birth.

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme