Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Personel Best Family!

I have THE greatest family ever! I love them soo much! I am going to put pictures on now so that all my friends can see what the people who I'm always talking about look like.

This is a picture of Me,Samantha, my cousin Tyson, and my Uncle Micah in Disneyland.

























This is another pretty bad picture of Micah, but I can't find any of my good ones at the moment. He's holding my Cousin Gabriel. :) Can you tell that neither one of them wanted their picture taken?






Next is my Uncle Ethan, who....Rocks! (Just like the rest of my ROCKIN" family!)

In the one on the right: I know that he doesn't look to happy. It's just because he doesn't like his picture taken AND I so rudely interupted him during a episode of Gray's Anatomy. The one on the left is a picture of him at Christmas opening the Gray's Anatomy board game that we bought him.









That's it for single uncles on my mom's side. In a later post I'll show you more of my family. But I think it would be best if I introduce them slowly. There's a lot of them!

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme