Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Gaurdian

Have any of you seen the movie The Gaurdian with Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher? I just finished watching it for the second time, but the first time I watched it I was a lot younger and wasn't really paying attention, so it doesn't really count, but oh, well.
Anyway, it was soo good! There were a few scenes that weren't that great, and a little bit of language, but for the most part it was fantastic! I am one of those people who can get really involved in certain movies, and I sure did with this one! It really got my heart racing!
Well, now that I've gotton that out of my system, how are you all doing in 2009?!
Happy New Year!!
~Ali~

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme