Saturday, January 17, 2009

I LOVE the PBR!!!


This me at the PBR with Cord McCoy and Kody Lostroh! I amlost passed out! Watching them ride was one of the coolest things EVER!

And here are my videos of the opening ceremony of the PBR! The last video is a little shaky because I about passed out when all of those AMAZING PBR cowboys came in! I literally almost cried with joy at the thought of being 30 feet from the most amzing boys I might ever meet! *Sigh*
And the first few are Flint Rassmussen singing the PBR version of the new Kid Rock song.
Please excuse the noises of hyperventalation in the background, and my dad's critizim of Flint. :)






No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme