So you know those times hwen life gets Crazy, Complicated, Stressful, and it seems like nothing happens the way you want?! Well, I've had one of those weeks. But the thing is, that throughout all the mess and utter chaos life maintains this incomprehensible beauty. Just enough to keep you going. I have accomplished NONE of the things I wanted to this week! Namely actually getting to have a real conversation with my boyfriend. Yet I started writing a book with my most amazingly FABULOUS friends, and everytime I think that it's just not worth getting out of bed in the morning I think of the people I will see and the things that might happen. So I end up in the hard chair at seminary that's my favorite not because it's cold and hard but because it surrounds me with wonderful things. A wall to rest my head against in one side, an empty chair to put my feet on in front, and one of my favoritest people on the other side. lol. :) That should tell you right there that though things might be rough sometimes, and I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled in 11 hours life is soo totally worth living! And just to emphasize that I shall now list my favoritest peoples...EVER!
ASHLEE, JORDY!!!!!, MOM, DAD, Samantha, Derik, Maren, DEVIN,Mr. Biggers, Katelyn, Kaitlynn, Matt, Spencer, Cody, Ish, Marcus, Alisa, Micah, Ethan, Aunt Katie, Aunt Ta-Ta, Rob, Becca, all 47 soon to be 50 of my younger cousins! Actually my only cousins, I'm the oldest of all of them...NANA, PAPA, The Smiths, Grandma Wickham, well actually my WHOLE FAMILY (there's to many to list.), all my awsome teachers!, AMY, Ty, and all those people who have been there for me no matter what. The people that give me lifes most treasured pleasures, support, smiles, hugs, butterflies, MEMORIES!
I love you guys! Thanks for sticken with my loser self. =)
P.S. I at this moment in time I especially owe you Ashlee Kate, and Jordyn Marie!!! =) You guys make me laugh. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha
Ranch Sauce... ;)
Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!
Truest thing EVER!
My 2 Best Girlies!!
Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...
The 2009 LDS Youth Theme




















No comments:
Post a Comment