Saturday, April 10, 2010

Prom Night!

Okay So before I give you a long synopsis of my incredible night, I know you are all dying to see pictures, so.....HERE it is! My hair, my nails (which I did myself :), the dress...Devin and his awesome tux! Check it out.

These aren't by far my favorite pictures, the better ones are on Samantha's camera and I don't have that right now, but I'll post some better pics soon! And I'll try and track down a few from the actual dance to put on here too! Real quick I wanna thank everyone that helped me on my hunt for shoes and a dress! Especially my Mom, Samantha, and Sister Iler! And to Kaitlynn and Angie who helped with my hair and make-up! Thank You!
I had a really good time! Devin is, as I have said before, always the perfect gentleman, and SO funny! He makes me laugh so hard and he has this way of making me feel SUPER special sometimes. He looked great in his Tux, it was so awesome! I don't know many guys who could have pulled of the Traditional tux with the coat tails and the top hat, but he did it and it looked awesome!
I think that answers all the questions I've been getting...Is there anything else you guys wanna know? Comment and ask me questions and I'll answer them when I post the rest of the prom pictures!

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme