Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Paxie!

My awesome adopted little sister Paxton turned 12 on Monday! I can hardly believe she's only twelve, seeing as she's almost as tall as I am. It's kinda depressing actually. I love you Paxton! You may already know this, but I feel obligated to tell you that you ROCK!

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting this amazing young women, Paxton is an amazing gymnast! I envy her so much! She's beautiful, smart, funny, and in a second can whip out the kind of awesome comebacks that I can only come up with, lying in bed at night 6 hours after I needed them....Here's to you Paxie! I love you!

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme