I guess Samantha has been planning this for, like, a year. She got everyone else involved, and turned it into the BEST Sweet 16 EVER! It took all I had not to cry, because I didn't want my meticulously applied mascara to run! The movie was AMAZING!! 10 trillion times better than Twilight! Once I got in the theater I even saw my friends Nicole from school and Brookie from church! I have to say it now....Taylor Lautner just might be the HOTTEST thing on the planet earth!!! And he defiantly has the cutest puppy dog eyes! I want a werewolf so BAD!!! Although I wanna be a vampire myself! And Emmett Cullen is pretty fine too!Why can't guys like that exist in my world??? Actually it would be a shorter list to talk about men in that movie who aren't hot. Like Robert Pattinson...I totally do not get the R Patz craze! Now, don't go leaving nasty comments...If your an R PAtz fan please comment and see if you can explain it to me. What's so hot about him?? Anyway..Do you wanna now what else makes Taylor Lautner amazing, besides his obvious hotness? He doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink, he doesn't believe in sex before marriage, and he refused to get a real tattoo for the movie because he "didn't want to disfigure" his body! He's Mormon and he doesn't even now it! lol. jk. But honestly if he was a return missionary I would go find him! I'm close enough to it already..! And he's only 17! So close to my age!! *Sigh* Anyway, here are some pictures of my most fantastical night for your enjoyment. Please don't mind me, I guess the camera does add 10 pounds...My face looks really chubby in these particular pictures. I do work out, I promise! In fact, I plan on a killer work out today, so that I can keep all that popcorn off! lol.
I love you Samantha! Thanx for the amazing party!
I love You Momma Dana!
I love you Paxie!
I love you Franki!
I love Paigie!
I love you Braji!
I love you Kate!
I love you Ashlee!




















1 comment:
Happy birthday, Ali. You deserve it!!!
Post a Comment