Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Once again, I'm posting from the Longo Family computer.
Last night was Halloween and my family went to the Springs to take the kids trick-or-treating, and I hung out with the Longos. In the morning we went to watch Zach's game...which they lost! Although it doesn't really matter, because it was only a JV. They beasted the game that mattered! When we played varsity on Friday night, we one 36 to 12, sending us to STATE! Oh yeah!
And than while the girls and Mr. Justin and Miss Dana were out trick-or-treating, Paxton, Braji, Zach, Evan, and I watched The Univited, which is a seriously trippy movie! I had so much fun! I'm always so entertained when I go to the Longo's house. Brianna and Zachary got into a slight scuffle, (she almost put him through a wall) that'll teach him to be loud and annoying when we're watching a movie! lol. We went through about 18 bags of chips, at least 12 soda's and half a bowl of candy, which because of Brianna's new "low calorie" diet means that she probably won't be able to eat for a week! lol. Luv ya Girlie! And I'm claiming nothing We laughed harder than I have in what feels like ages! Than the girls and Miss Dana and I watched Sweet November, which is an amazing movie! I will never forget this weekend, it's been another everday, ordinary, crazy, miracle! P.S. I'll get pics of all the kids dressed up on here soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ali-

I hope you know how special you are to us. We love you like you were our own. We love including you in all that we can because you ARE family to us. I am so grateful that your family lets us share so much in your life. They have certainly raised one of the BEST children I have EVER known. You are the sweetest, kindest, most amazing person and I am so blessed to know you. You have had an incredibly positive impact on our lives and we will love you always...until we see you again (which I hope is soon;-) we will be thinking of you. Say hello to your family and remember to thank them for letting you come this weekend!!!

Love you,

Mrs. Dana

P.S. I love your blog...you are so creative!

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme