Well...here's my news. I'm no longer single! Before you all freak out though, I'm dating Devin (the guy I told you about from the Valentines Dance...) He's a strong member of the church! Yay! He's saved like every penny he's ever had from birth, for his misson fund. He's student body president, so that's cool too! My dad likes him, so that's a huge plus!! Yeah...so there's that...There's not much else going on right now...It's prom time, and our yearbook deadline, and the musical's getting closer. And CSAP's...How's your life? I'm going to take pictures of the track team tommorow for the yearbook, and than i'm meeting Kaitlynn Porter and Brianna at the Dew Drop Inn for dinner, that we might go to the Y and work out, and maybe swim.
Then, on Saturday I'm going to go see my beautiful cousin Rebecca be baptized! So exciting and special! I can't believe she's 8 already! Well...comment, or email me. I love to hear from you guys! Samantha just dyed her hair so I'm gonna go see how that went, I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha
Ranch Sauce... ;)
Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!
Truest thing EVER!
My 2 Best Girlies!!
Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...
The 2009 LDS Youth Theme




















1 comment:
Ali, I laugh every time I read your blog. Glad to hear life is going well. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday (and Samantha's hair)!
Post a Comment