Alrighty, so I'm so busy!!! I have 2 papers to write tonight, plus the seminary party at 7:00 and Matt and Spencer want me to go to Denim's birthday party tonight before the seminary party!! It's crazy, but totally awesome! I would much rather be busy than bored! Things are going pretty well right now. I'm missing the past a little bit, but I'm really happy with where I am and I'm so excited for where my future's going! I had a college interview the other day and it was pretty nerve racking, but from what I hear, I rocked it!!! So... I'm pretty sure I passed. I'm still
filling out job applications, I hate being broke! :P Hmm... I've been helping my friends set up blogs. Devin's really enjoying his Office blog...lol, and Alayna and Kayla seem to be having a good time with theirs too. I'm getting ready to finish the middle school yearbook, and that'll be a HUGE relief! It's had me pretty stressed out, and it'll free up some time to a hang out with my friends... :DHigh school is still full of drama, but I'm
coping! Oh, yeah, and I got my hair cut!!! Short with lots of layers and bangs! I was nervous but I'm growing used to it, and everyone else seems to like it.





















No comments:
Post a Comment