Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stuff...

Hmm... what to say... Well.. it's Spring Break!!! Woohoo! Although, as weird as this sounds, I kinda miss school and seminary...well at least seeing my friends...lol. We went to dinner at the Eyler's house on Saturday with the Missonaries...it was pretty fun. They're all so funny! And I babysat for the Higbee's for like 10 hours Saturday morning and afternoon so they could go the the Temple...What else??? Hmm... I'm still dress shopping, I almost got one last night, but it just didn't look right..I don't know...maybe I'm to vain...I really shouldn't expect perfection, but I can't help but want it! lol. Hmm... So....I had a really long talk with my old friend from the 4H in New Mexico the other day. It was really nice to catch up. I still have homework to do before school starts again...Yuck! Doesn't really sound fun.... So what's up with all my awesome friends?

No comments:

Okay Kate...Ashlee...Seriously! How true is this?! haha

Ranch Sauce... ;)

Kate...Ash...I'm so lucky I have 2 of you!

Truest thing EVER!

New Moon Quote

Click Here For Images &
New Moon Quote Pictures

My 2 Best Girlies!!

Yet again I'm put in mind of ALIas, Ranch Sauce, and Alejandro...

The 2009 LDS Youth Theme